The Town of Boone is requesting proposals from consultants to assist the Town with a lead service line inventory (LSLI) that will be conducted in response to EPA’s Lead and Copper Rule. Following is an outline of the desired services to be performed. The Town of Boone will also consider input from respondents as to other suggested services to be considered for inclusion:
- Program Start and Customer Alignment
- Data Investigation and Submission
- Data Analysis
- Preliminary Findings and Software Alignment
- Software Import and Training
- LSLI Verification Strategy
- Customer LSLI Postcard or Letter Survey Campaigns
- Lead Check Swab Kits + Customer LSLI Postcard Survey Campaigns
- Physical Field Validation Checks
- Initiate and Continue Inventory Efforts: The Town will continue leveraging software to keep the LSLI updated.
For more information, please read the full RFP linked below.
Due Date for RFP is February 3rd, 2023