The Community Improvement Program promotes and enhances the quality of life for the Boone community, and supports a sense of community pride for the residents and businesses within our town.
The Program follows the guidelines set forth in the Town of Boone’s Code of Ordinances. Carrie Phillips, Community Improvement Officer, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 268-6252 to answer your questions and concerns about the code.
Community Improvement addresses the following:
- General Provisions
- Chapter 80: Public Nuisances
- Solid Waste Regulations
- Storage and Collection of Solid Wastes
- Chapter 91: Storage and Collection of Solid Wastes and Recyclables
- Abandoned, Junked, and Hazardous Vehicles
- Chapter 81: Abandoned, Junked and Nuisance Vehicles
- Cleanliness of Premises, Littering, Solid Waste
- Chapter 89: Miscellaneous Offenses
- Administration and Enforcement
The form is in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. If you do not have Acrobat, click here to download a free copy.