The Community Improvement Program promotes and enhances the quality of life for the Boone community, and supports a sense of community pride for the residents and businesses within our town.
The Program follows the guidelines set forth in the Town of Boone’s Code of Ordinances. A Community Improvement Officer is available to answer your questions and concerns about the code.
Community Improvement addresses the following:
- General Provisions
- Chapter 80: Public Nuisances
- Solid Waste Regulations
- Storage and Collection of Solid Wastes
- Chapter 91: Storage and Collection of Solid Wastes and Recyclables
- Abandoned, Junked, and Hazardous Vehicles
- Chapter 81: Abandoned, Junked and Nuisance Vehicles
- Cleanliness of Premises, Littering, Solid Waste
- Chapter 89: Miscellaneous Offenses
- Administration and Enforcement
The form is in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. If you do not have Acrobat, click here to download a free copy.